Musical Instrument Hire
Kent Music has a wide range of music instruments for hire. Our aim is to make good quality musical instruments available to students at very reasonable rates, saving the expense of buying an instrument. If you would like to hire an instrument, please fill in an application form.
Whether you have hired or own your instrument, take a look at our handy Instrument Care Guide
Musical instruments for hire
- Strings: Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Viola, Acoustic Guitar
- Woodwind: Flute, Oboe, Bassoon, Saxophone, Clarinet
- Brass: Trumpet, Trombone, Euphonium, Cornet, Tuba, French Horn, Tenor Horn, Baritone Horn
- Other: Side Drum, Harp
Costs for hiring a musical instrument
2016/17 (Academic Year)
- £60: if taking lessons with Kent Music (per academic year)
- £120: if not taking lessons with Kent Music (per academic year)
For more information contact Nick Finlinson on 01622 358407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument Department opening hours
Tuesday: 12 noon to 5pm
Wednesday: 12 noon to 5pm
Thursday: 12:30 to 5pm
Friday: 1pm to 4:30pm
Please read our terms and conditions for musical instrument hire.
Schools: please talk directly to our Music Resources team at Aylesham
For more information contact Felicity Vinall on 01622 358442 or email@example.com.
Music Resources Aylesham opening hours
Monday: 08:30 to 5pm
Tuesday: 08:30 to 5pm
Wednesday: 08:30 to 5pm
Thursday: 08:30 to 5pm
Friday: 08:30 to 4:30pm
Please read our terms and conditions for school instrument hire.