Calling string players aged 18 and under!
Experience a day in the life of a Kent County Youth Orchestra string player!
- It’s FREE (lunch and refreshments are included too!)
- For ages 18 and under
- Open to string players with a minimum of grade 1
- Side by side playing with current members of Kent County Youth Orchestra
- Immerse yourself and experience sitting in the middle of an orchestra
- Develop your playing technique and enhance skills in a friendly atmosphere
- Receive support from professional tutors from National and International Orchestras including Philharmonia and London Symphony Orchestra
- All students that attend will receive two complimentary tickets to the Kent County Youth Orchestra Spring Concert on Thursday 18 April
This event is now fully booked but if you would like to be placed on a waiting list in the event that a space becomes available, please email Valerie Cordina at email@example.com.