This FREE twilight music CPD event has been devised by music teachers in the Gravesham Music Network.
Whether you are a generalist primary teacher wishing to build your music teaching skills or a specialist music teacher wishing to expand your pool of music resources, this event is for you!
The following varied and practical sessions will be led by local music specialist teachers:
- Music curriculum overview
- An introduction to the following online resources:
- Charanga online resources
- Sing Up song bank and scheme of work
- Music Express scheme of work
- BBC Ten Pieces
- A practical approach to classroom music making at KS2
- Soundation: Composing with digital music
- KS1 music
- Rhythm Cup Explorations
There will also be time for attendees to network and share ideas.
To book a place for An Introduction to Primary Music, please email Lucy Duff firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state which sessions you are most interested in attending so we can plan the schedule around your requests.