This November, Kent Music invites you to join us for the Kent Music Conference 2022.
With the theme ‘Taking Action on Music’ and a focus on the new National Plan for Music Education (NPME), the day will be a valuable, engaging and informative day for educators from across the county to come together and look at the future of music in schools.
The full day will include:
- Workshops, speakers and interactive discussions with content for primary, secondary, special schools and more
- Keynote speeches from YolanDa Brown and Catherine Barker
- A host of other talented music education professionals including Katie Teage, Emily Renshaw-Kid, Vanessa Stansall and Sarah Share
- A full expo of music and education organisations offering advice and support
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
Tickets are free for teachers from schools in Kent, and £30 for teachers from schools outside of Kent (including Medway). They are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, so make sure to claim your place early!
Get your tickets at the link below.