Agency Projects: Music Teachers for Your School
Agency Projects are set up by a nursery, school, academy, college or other learning centre requiring a specialist teacher for their music delivery. These projects can include individual or small group lessons; whole class teaching; leading ensembles and choirs; and continuation lessons for students who have completed their Music Plus year.
Agency Projects can also be a useful option for an alternative to PPA cover which not only ensures that students are supervised but gives them something creative to do at the same time.
Our Commitment to Schools and Education Providers
- Kent Music offers experienced music teachers, without the school incurring employment costs or overheads (including new IR35 NI costs for schools engaging intermediaries)
- Our teachers are subject to a monitoring (quality assurance) system, and are supported with a training programme throughout the year, including mandatory and regular Child Protection training
- All staff working with children and young people have a current enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service
How much does it cost?
Prices shown are for 2017/18
For £36.00 per hour these projects can include:
- the tuition of groups that have been set up by the school
- direction of school ensembles
- provision of curriculum support work
- continuation for students who have completed their MusicPlus year