About Making Payments
If you have received an invoice from us, there are various ways to make a payment:
- Online Payments: Please click here to log into your SpeedAdmin account to pay online by card.
- Bank Transfer: you can pay your invoice by bank transfer to:
- Account name: Kent Music
- Account number: 79395015
- Sort code: 60-60-08
- You must quote your account number and invoice number in the Reference.
- Card Payment by Phone: call 01622 691212, quoting your invoice and account number, and we will take your payment over the phone.
- Standing Order: we can set up a standing order to spread your payment across the term or year. Contact our team to be sent a form.
- Cheque: Please note we are no longer accepting payment via cheque due to Kent Music staff working remotely. Please use one of the alternative payment methods listed above.
Financial Assistance Scheme
We have a financial assistance scheme to support families and students who meet our financial criteria. Visit our Financial Assistance page to find out more.
Schools wishing to make a payment can do so by BACS, by card over the phone or by cheque, as above. Please always quote your account number and invoice number. Get in touch if you have any questions.